Wow! What an amazing year 2017 has been. My level of gratitude is beyond anything I can even describe. Starting this journey as an entrepreneur has shown me the world of opportunities that exist.
This year has been a year of development and discovery for me. I’ve discovered so much about what I’m capable of so here’s my Top 10 accomplishments of 2017.
- Meeting my mentor – I don’t know why I ever thought I could do things on my own, it’s really just not possible. Raising my hand has accelerated my career and I’ve become apart of an amazing Fly Girl Tribe, New Girl on The Block.
- Launching my business, Kyree’s Kreations – What can I say, this is my biggest accomplishment for the year hands down! I’ve also launched my very first Wedding Interview Series.
- Interning – I’ve interned with a Wedding Planning Boutique this year and have gained a tremendous amount of hands-on experience, and worked a total of 15 weddings this year with 3 being my own.
- On a more personal note, I paid off my car loan in February – After 3 three years, I’ve wiped that thang off my credit and out of my life! Yasss!
- I was on TV! – I had the opportunity to be on Toronto’s Breakfast Television and met some awesome people.
- I Booked my very first client one month after launching my business – Thank you for trusting and believing in me!
- Worked at The Harry Jerome Awards and volunteered at The African Caribbean Wedding Show – Both shows opened up a world of opportunities to me before I launched my business and allowed me to meet and connect with some very great individuals.
- I became a certified Wedding Planner – This certification provides access to countless work and learning opportunities! This one’s very high on my gratitude list!
- Met and worked for the Elegant Wedding Team – I think I’ve met some of the kindest women in the industry! These ladies are the sweetest and they host one of the most amazing Bridal Show’s hands down!
- Featured in Global News – I’ve been featured in a Global News Article and enjoyed sharing bits of my story. Thank you, Global News!
Honestly Loves, this year has been amazing for me however I’ve also learned a lot about my strengths and so much about my weaknesses! There are so many changes I am focused on making as the New Year comes around. Changing old habits can be tough but I’m confident God will see me through.
Let me know what are some of your accomplishments for 2017?